It is so important to us to extend a wonderful dining experience to all of our guest. If you've enjoyed your time spent with us please leave an online review at any of the following sites that are linked bellow. If you weren't satisfied, remember if you let us know during your meal we will always do whatever we can to rectify the situation. We are looking forward to having you, and we hope you are looking forward to joining us.
You can leave a Review through our open table reservation system if you have supplied your email address.
Situated in the stunning Community of Deep Cove.
Established in 2004 by brothers in law Alistair Knox and Chef Erick Kauko, Arms Reach Bistro started out as a small family run restaurant on the water. Now, after being open for over ten years we are a proud part of the North Vancouver Community. Our passion and love for food, as well as the want to provide impeccable customer service has lead us to receive many awards over the years.
(604) 929 7442
107c-4390 Gallant Ave.
North Vancouver, B.C
Canada, V7G 1L2
11am - 10pm
7 days a week
In April 2014, owners of Arms Reach Bistro ventured to start a new and innovative project. Alistair Knox and Erick Kauko opened 'InGrain' at Parkgate Village. They wanted to provide pasta that focused on locally sourced, organic nutritional grains. Through a delicate process of extruding and slow drying, they bring too us unique and tasteful house made pasta in a variety of shapes, colours and flavours. They provide an extensive amount of specialty items such as oils, sauces and salts. Step into their stunning room and feel like you have stepped into Italy, relax and enjoy.
Our Retail products are available at Arms Reach Bistro located at 107c-4390 gallant ave, North Vancouver, B.C, Canada.
Call 604 929 7442 to pre order your items for you to pick up at the restaurant.
(Viewing on a Mobile Device? Pictures are below descriptions in order of items listed.)
The North Shore Foodie - $45.95 CDN
A mouthwatering cookbook showcasing the stories and recipes of 37 leading independent North Shore food businesses from Bowen Island to Deep Cove. Over 100 recipes and 1000 .
Arms Reach Bistro "Liquid Sunshine" Yellow Umbrellas - $35 CDN
Preserved Lemon Jars - $8.50 (each) CDN
Top things to do in North Van
- Quarry Rock is a nice hike, but have you tried dog mountain or mystery lake yet? If you're feeling really fit try Elsay Lake. The parkland/greenspace footprint of the cove is 6 times larger than the residential area. That is unheard of in modern day town planning. Get out and enjoy it!
- Enjoy your wine? Come down on Sunday for Cellar Night! 30 % off all wine bottles. This is a great way to expand your knowledge and try something new.
- The famous writer Malcolm Lowry lived in Cates Park. There is a beautiful walk named after him, perfect for a stroll with your K9 pal, or a friend.
- Bluehouse Market and Cafe Orso are somewhat new editions to our little community. Bluehouse offers delicious savoury and sweet crepes as well as fantastic vegan options. Cafe Orso offers a delicious meat and cheese board, and great breakfast items like savoury waffled. Best of all, they both have amazing coffee.
- Mount Seymour is open! Grab your boards, skis, snowshoes or tubes! Head on up and have some fun, grab a pitcher at their lounge beautiful views of the cove.
- Have you been to Deep Cove Brewery and Distillery? They offer delicious snacks and a great ambiance to try their products. Some nights they even Entertain with live music.
- Bridge Brewery has recently moved near to Seylynn Park. They have a beautiful new room that really accents their delicious brews. This is a must see for the beer lovers.
- Browse Ahoy goods, Room 6, Sunnyside and LaLa's. Great little stores located in Deep Cove, perfect to find a present for anyone in the family.
- Deep Cove Canoe and Kayak gets very busy in the summer. We suggest making reservations with them early. The best way to see Deep Cove? Out on the Water.
- Want your kids to try their hand at wake boarding? Liam Phillips has been on the water his entire life, and runs Cove Water Sports and holds classes for kids. It's a great way for them to interact, be social and learn to be comfortable on the water.
- If you have never been to Lonsdale Quay Market, you are missing out. Great little artisan shops all throughout, an upstairs area with a playroom and stores for kids and Green Leaf Brewery with its awesome patio! Not to mention the gorgeous park right near by and the amazing views of downtown Vancouver.
- You can spend a full day at Capilano Suspension Bridge and Edgemont Village. With their new attraction, tree top adventures, it's thrilling and an amazing way to see the beauty of B.C. At Christmas time it is a must go for families as they decorate for the season.